Monday 30 April 2007

JABD in the eye!

Came up with a new saying, JABD! Stands for Just Another Boring Day! I seem to have a lot of them so it's just easier to say I've been JABD, lol!

Downloaded the "Fruity Oaty Bar" song from "Serenity" to use as my new ringtone but I can't get it off the PC onto my phone, grrrrrrr!

It's getting bloody cold here now (for those of you who don't know, Oberon is up in the mountains) so I decided to bring in some wood to start the fire, took forever and smoke went everywhere (was afraid I was gonna set off the smoke detecter down the hall, lol) but I finally got it going.

I was outside bringing in an armful of wood when the wind bled a bunch of wood dust into my eye, poor me, hence the "in the eye" bit from the title.

Come to think of it, while being boring, it was kinda more eventful than the rest of last week, hahahahaha!

No comments: