Tuesday 17 April 2007

Irrelivent Information About Me...

I've had this blog going for about a week now and I guess I should tell you guys a little about me.

You don't have to read it, you can just go back to looking at the pretty boys if you like...

My name is Christopher, you may or may not have figured that out by now. I live about 10 minutes out of a small Aussie town called Oberon (pop. 3000) with my Mum, Dad, my brother (who also happens to be gay) and one of my sisters.

I'm a cat person. Always have been. We have 3 of them at the moment. Angel, Jewel and Mystique. Angel and Jewel are brother and sister and we've had them for nearly 9 years now. We got Mystique a few years ago and her and Jewel hate each other (typical women).

I'm a Pisces, born March 8, 1983. I'm a very creative person. I love to Write and Draw, I even went through a period where I liked to paint (wasn't any good but it was fun).

I'm a total Sci-Fi nut. I love Star Wars, Star Trek and Stargate. I also like Fantasy stuff too, like Lord of the Rings and The Elder Scrolls.

I love playing The Sims 2, Oblivion, Age of Empires 3, and pretty much any First Person Shooter. I recently got an X-Box 360 and got a Nintendo Wii back when it first came out.

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to music, I tend to like it all (besides country and rap), as long as it has a good sound. My fave artis would have to be Jewel (yes, my cat is named after her) and Kylie. I also really like the Scissor Sisters and Rogue Traders, Delta Goodrem and Garbage.

I love to read, be it novels or Comics. I love anything by Dean Koontz or Joss Whedon. I really like the new "Knights of the Old Republic" Comic series by Dark Horse.

I guess that is enough for now, I might bore you some more in another post...

No comments: