Thursday 3 May 2007

An update...

Seems my trouble with hotmail was more than it seemed... Someone must have hacked my account or found out my password one way or another cause not only had it been changed, but they had also changed my paypal password...

Don't worry, I was able to change it before they could charge anything to me.

Fucking Assholes!!!

Anyway, I'm jst happy that I got everything sorted out before they took off with all my money, which by the way isn't very much at all

:(

Yeah, I'm pretty much broke, I think I've got just enough to pay out my bills till next payment. Joy...

Also, went to see Spiderman 3 today (hence Today's Hottie), it was really good, absolutly amazing special effects and fight scenes, plus a whole lotta James Franco smiling... oooooh, makes me melt every time!!!

No comments: